Samstag, 30. August 2014

Day #16: JFK, a parcel from Germany and a delayed flight

Hey everybody!

As it's already 11:15 p.m., I'll write only very shortly about the day before yesterday. I hope that's okay for you! :)
As we actually wanted to pick up one of G's friend from JFK at 10:30, I put an alarm at 7.00 a.m. Unfortunately, her first flight was delayed, so that she missed her connection flight to America. Her "new flight" was scheduled to around 4:30! But as I wasn't able to sleep anymore, I just read in one of my boks from the Library Book Sale and ate my breakfast.
Some hours later, we got a call from my hostdad that the parcel from my parents from Germany had finally arrived (after around 2 weeks)! So we drove there to pick it up and when we came back I opened it! It contained mainly clothes that were to much for my suitcase, some dictionaries and some little things. After having a bagel for lunch, we (G, my hostdad and me) drove to NY!
After the about 3,5 hours long ride, where I got to see lots of the famous yellow taxis and some stadiums, we finally arrived at the Airport where we waited for G's friend, whose luggage unfortunately got lost! :( So she filled out a form and then we just drove back and made a short stop at Mc Donalds to get a short dinner (Chicken Nuggets and french fries) as we were all very hungry.

See you next time,
Sophie


Bagel with cream cheese and Salami *_*

driving to NY

driving to NY

driving to NY

driving to NY

driving to NY

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen