Montag, 18. August 2014

Day #1: A long flight, lots of rain and nothing special

Hey everybody! :)
My first post from Amerika!
First of all, I have to admit that I decided not to wrote my posts both in English and German, but only in English. That's just because I think that I won't have enough time for two versions per post.

But let's go back to my flight: On Wednesday I had to get up at 4:00 a.m. as my flight from Munich to Frankfurt already left at 7:00 a.m.. After a short flight I arrived together with 6 other scolars flying from Munich in Frankfurt. There I bought some Food for  breakfast and then just waited for our flight to Boston, which was scheduled on 12.40 p.m. The flight to Boston was actually not as Long as I had exspected and the Food was the best "air Food" I had ever eaten... :)




 

When we finally arrived at Logan Airport, the ASSIST staff already waited for us and guided us to the bus that brought us within about one and a half hours to Pomfret School.

When we arrived we just put all our luggage into our rooms and then went to dining hall for dinner. (Spaghetti Bolognese with meatballs and salad) After that we went to bed because everybody was really tired.

Love,
Sophie
 

 

 

 



Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen