Donnerstag, 21. August 2014

Day #8: Lazy Day, Beach and Brownies

Hey everyone!
So finally I'm in time again. From today, my plan is to write the entry about the day either at the evening of the day when I'm already in my room or during morning/prenoon of the next day.

So Day #8 in the States was a really lazy one. After having egg-in-a-hole for breakfast (cut out a piece of the toast, and make the egg in the pan inside of this hole) and spending the whole prenoon in my Harvard Sweater and with playing little fun games with Miranda and Laurel, we made some Pizza for lunch, which was pretty good! :)

As G had to work in the evening, me, my two brothers and my hostmum went to the beach of a lake, maybe 5 minutes away from their house, where I even swam, as the water wasn't that cold. When we came back we had some sandwiches with the steak of the lunch of the day before for dinner. Afterwards, me and my hostbrother Max did some brownies together. (Put together cake mix, 1/3 cup of water, 1/3 cup of vegetable oil and 1 egg, stir, put it into the oven for about 45 minutes --> done! :D). Eating the warm brownies together with milk and dipping the brownie into it was just AWESOME!!!

See you next time with a "new" entry,

Sophie

The lake
the lake

warm, fresh brownies with milk *-*

Me and my hostbrother Max :D

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen