Donnerstag, 28. August 2014

Day #15: Skype, Soccer game and my Chemistry Book

Hey everyone!
So today was a lazy day again although it was the first School day for my host Brothers.
After having just some pancakes (again :)) for breakfast, I spent the whole prenoon with reading my summer reading and skyping with my Family at Germany, which I really enjoyed!

After having Belgian Waffles with Nutella (*_*!!!), Whipped Cream, Strawberries and Blueberries for lunch, I spent some more time at home, for example with putting all my photos onto my Laptop and "working" with some Pictures on my phone (I will probably Show you some examples tomorrow :)).
Then Harrison had a Soccer game about 40 minutes away, where all of us (besides of G, who was working) went with him. It was a really good game (Harrison's second 11 vs 11 game!), that finally ended wih 1-1. Unfortunately, Harrison got kicked into his culf, so that he couldn't Play the last 10 minutes. Luckily, he's all fine and nothing happened! :)

During the game, I also received my Chemistry Book from an "old" Sophomore for a Little bit more than the half of the Original, although it Looks completely new. And guess what - it has about 900 pages!!! :o As I was looking through it, I became really optimistic, as I think that I already know some of the subjects!!

See you next time,
Sophie
Peanutbutter M&Ms *_*

Belgian Waffles

Soccer game

Soccer game

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen