Samstag, 20. September 2014

Weekends

Hey everyone!
As I already posted a lot about schooldays, I will tell you about my "normal" Weekends today. Here at Miss Hall's, the weekend "starts" officially at 5.30 p.m. on Friday and ends at 7.00 p.m. (Study Hall) on Sunday. During this we have some advantages: the wifi is turned off at 1.00 am, in-room-time is at 11.30 p.m. - instead of 10.00 p.m. -  and we are allowed to wear sweatpants, yogapants and distressed jeans all the time!

As we don't have Study Hall on Friday, I normally don't do all my homework after my last period on friday, but just go to Tennis (4.00 - 5.30) and then to dinner.
Every weekend, we have a different program that we know since the wednesday before. It includes lot of different opportunities, such as mall trips, Dances (nearly every weekend), trips to little shops, movie nights, visiting Festivals and a lot more! From wednesday on, we can sign up for everything, we want to do - we don't have to do something. Some of the trips are free and some aren't, some are at school and some are out of the campus. After dinner on friday, this program starts. All the girls, who have not signed up for anything on friday, can just do what they want to. Yesterday, for example, I only signed up for making Crêpes (really yummy!) and afterwards, I watched "Brave" (German Name: Merida) together with some other girls, which was really fun! :D
On Saturday, there are always soccer and volleyball games, other programm and the Dances. I have been at the Dance last weekend and it was really cool, but I won't go tomorrow as I don't need it every week... :)
On Saturday and Sunday, we only have brunch from 10.30 to 11.30 and dinner from 5.30 to 6.30. And every sunday evening we have a sundae bar, before we are having normal Study Hall... And then the week starts again! :/

Love,
Sophie

P.S. If you have any ideas or wishes for other posts, feel free to write a comment!

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen